Marketing: Defined, Explained, Applied, 2nd edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, notes, and more
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
Minimum 4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96 upfront
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
For undergraduate Principles of Marketing courses.
A unique breakdown of marketing that speaks to students’ learning style.
Marketing: Defined, Explained, Applied was written from the ground up with student feedback to be the most usable reference guide for Principles of Marketing students. The unique visual and organizational style of the text clearly presents key information that draws students into the material, allowing them to use their text rather than passively read it.
The second edition features a new format that makes it easier for students to study and learn the material.
MyMarketingLab New Design is now available for this title! MyMarketingLab New Design offers:
- One Place for All of Your Courses. Improved registration experience and a single point of access for instructors and students who are teaching and learning multiple MyLab/Mastering courses.
- A Simplified User Interface. The new user interface offers quick and easy access to Assignments, Study Plan, eText & Results, as well as additional option for course customization.
- New Communication Tools. The following new communication tools can be used to foster collaboration, class participation, and group work.
- Email: Instructors can send emails to their entire class, to individual students or to instructors who has access to their course.
- Discussion Board: The discussion board provides students with a space to respond and react to the discussions you create. These posts can also be separated out into specific topics where students can share their opinions/answers and respond to their fellow classmates’ posts.
- Chat/ ClassLive: ClassLive is an interactive chat tool that allows instructors and students to communicate in real time. ClassLive can be used with a group of students or one-on-one to share images or PowerPoint presentations, draw or write objects on a whiteboard, or send and received graphed or plotted equations. ClassLive also has additional classroom management tools, including polling and hand-raising.
- Enhanced eText. Available within the online course materials and offline via an iPad app, the enhanced eText allows instructors and students to highlight, bookmark, take notes, and share with one another.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2012
Category: Principles of Marketing
- Chapter 1. The Meaning of Marketing
- Chapter 2. The Market in Marketing
- Chapter 3. Planning and Marketing in an Organization
- Chapter 4. A Broader Perspective on Marketing
- Chapter 5. Global Marketing
- Chapter 6. Value for Customers
- Chapter 7. A Perspective on Consumer Behavior
- Chapter 8. Consumer Insight
- Chapter 9. The Brand
- Chapter 10. Segmenting, Targeting, and Positioning
- Chapter 11. The Marketing Plan
- Chapter 12. Product and Service Strategies
- Chapter 13. Pricing Strategies
- Chapter 14. Supply Chain and Distribution Strategies
- Chapter 15. Retailing and Wholesaling
- Chapter 16. Marketing Communications: Advertising and Sales Promotion
- Chapter 17. Personal Selling and Direct Marketing Strategies
- Chapter 18. Integrated Marketing Communications
- Chapter 19. The Marketing Mix
- Chapter 20. Marketing Measurement
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.