Retail Management: A Strategic Approach, 13th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
For courses in Retail Management.
A contemporary text that helps students thrive in today’s retailing industry
Retail Management: A Strategic Approach is built on the fundamental principle that retailers have to plan for and adapt to a complex, changing environment. Without a pre-defined and well-integrated strategy, retailers may flounder and be unable to cope with the environment that surrounds them. This text helps readers become good retail planners and decision makers. The 13th Edition incorporates updated data that reflects the current world economic climate, extensive coverage of omnichannel retailing, and many new vignettes, questions, and cases, so that students can thrive in today’s retailing industry.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2018
Category: Retail Management
- An Introduction to Retailing
- Building and Sustaining Relationships in Retailing
- Strategic Planning in Retailing
- Retail Institutions by Ownership
- Retail Institutions by Store-Based Strategy Mix
- Web, Nonstore-Based, and Other Forms of Nontraditional Retailing
- Identifying and Understanding Consumers
- Information Gathering and Processing in Retailing
- Trading-Area Analysis
- Site Selection
- Retail Organization and Human Resource Management
- Operations Management: Financial Dimensions
- Operations Management: Operational Dimensions
- Developing Merchandise Plans
- Implementing Merchandise Plans
- Financial Merchandise Management
- Pricing in Retailing
- Establishing and Maintaining a Retail Image
- Promotional Strategy
- Integrating and Controlling the Retail Strategy
Appendix: Careers in Retailing
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.