Systematic Design of Instruction, The, 9th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, notes, and more
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
Minimum 4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96 upfront
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Systematic Design of Instruction clearly introduces the fundamentals of instructional design (ID). It emphasizes the concepts needed to effectively analyze, design, develop and formatively evaluate instruction. The intuitive chapter organization walks you through each step in the ID process. This learn-by-doing resource integrates practical applications, contemporary design examples, research, annotated references and sample rubrics. As you progress, you will learn the skills you need to create your own sound, effective instruction.
The 9th Edition incorporates new overviews and new formative evaluation suggestions. Included are new process flowcharts, updated references and recommended readings, and additional tables.
Published by Pearson (June 28th 2021) - Copyright © 2022
Subject: Curriculum & Instruction
Category: Instructional Design
Brief Table of Contents
- Introduction to Instructional Design
- Identifying Instructional Goals Using Front-End Analysis
- Conducting a Goal Analysis
- Identifying Subordinate and Entry Skills
- Analyzing Learners and Contexts
- Writing Performance Objectives
- Developing Assessment Instruments
- Planning the Instructional Strategy: Theoretical Bases
- Planning Logistics and Management for the Instructional Strategy
- Developing Instructional Materials
- Designing and Conducting Formative Evaluations
- Revising Instructional Materials
- Designing and Conducting Summative Evaluations
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.