Classroom Assessment: Principles and Practice that Enhance Student Learning and Motivation, 7th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, notes, and more
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
Minimum 4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96 upfront
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Classroom Assessment presents classroom assessment principles in an easy-to-read, engaging way where you learn and practice skills as you read. It draws on new research to show you how to effectively use classroom assessment to improve student learning and motivation. Key strategies and techniques are demonstrated using practical, realistic examples, suggestions and case studies.
The 8th Edition emphasizes formative assessment. It also includes more in-depth coverage of self-assessment, the impact of standards-based accountability testing, 21st century knowledge, dispositions and skills, technology-enhanced items and assessment of culturally diverse students. New features written by K to 12 teachers show you first-hand how to apply effective assessment to real-life situations.
Published by Pearson (July 23rd 2021) - Copyright © 2018
Subject: Educational Psychology
Category: Classroom Assessment
1. The Role of Assessment in Teaching and Learning
2. Standards and Cognitive Learning Targets
3. High-Quality Classroom Assessment
4. Embedded Formative Assessment
5. Summative-Based Formative Assessment
6. Summative Assessment I: Planning and Implementing Classroom Tests
7. Summative Assessment II: Using Standards-Based and Standardized Tests
8. Selected-Response Assessment: Multiple-Choice, Binary-Choice, and Matching Items
9. Constructed-Response Assessment: Completion, Short-Answer, and Essay Items
10. Performance Assessment
11. Assessing "Noncognitive" Dispositions and Traits
12. Assessing Students with Special Needs
13. Assessing Culturally and Linguistically Different Students
14. Grading and Reporting Student Performance
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.