Teaching Today's Health, 10th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Teaching Today’s Health, Tenth Edition, balances comprehensive theory with a wealth of effective classroom activities to give students the tools they need to become successful health educators.
This book’s strong background and depth in teaching methods prepares the student for the challenges of today’s teaching environment.
- Meaningful content enhancements include expanded coverage of bullying and obesity, body systems, and substance abuse and a new Creativity in the Classroom feature and an Index of Strategies).
- Important currency updates include a significantly updated nutrition chapter with new MyPlate and 2010 Dietary Guidelines and more technology coverage.
- Helpful Companion Website include all Worksheets available in PDF form, for easy copying to hand out to students in class, and a new easy-to-reference Glossary.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2013
Subject: Health & Kinesiology
- The Need for Health Education
- The Role of the Teacher in Coordinated School Health Programs
- Planning for Health Instruction
- Strategies for Implementing Health Instruction
- Measurement and Evaluation of Health Education
- Mental Health and Stress Reduction
- Strategies for Teaching Mental Health and Stress Reduction
- Body Systems
- Personal Health
- Strategies for Teaching Body Systems and Personal Health
- Sexuality Education
- Strategies for Teaching Sexuality Education
- Substance Use and Abuse
- Strategies for Teaching About Substance Use and Abuse
- Infectious and Noninfectious Conditions
- Strategies for Teaching About Infectious and Noninfectious Conditions
- Strategies for Teaching Nutrition
- Injuries: Accident and Violence Prevention
- Strategies for Teaching About Injuries: Accident and Violence Prevention
- Consumer Health
- Strategies for Teaching Consumer Health
- Aging, Dying, and Death
- Strategies for Teaching About Aging, Dying, and Death
- Environmental Health
- Strategies for Teaching Environmental Health
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.