Entrepreneurship and Effective Small Business Management, 11th edition
Choose the option that's right for you
$9.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $39.96
- Access this eText title
- Up to 2 devices
$14.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $59.96
- Access over 1,500 titles
- Up to 2 devices
- Discounted tutor access
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eText audio
Learn anytime, anywhere
Get the app to access your eText whenever you need it
Make it your own
Your notes. Your highlights. Your eText
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eText with search
Access all your eTexts in one place
Entrepreneurship and Effective Small Business Management provides the tools you'll need to launch and manage a successful small business. The text offers a hands-on approach that includes practical exercises that simulate real-world experience, combined with business cases, and recent statistics and research.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2015
Category: Introduction to Entrepreneurship
Table of contents
Section 1: The Rewards and Challenges of Entrepreneurship
1. Entrepreneurs: The Driving Force Behind Small Business
2. Ethics and Social Responsibility: Doing the Right Thing
3. Creativity and Innovation: Keys to Entrepreneurial Success
4. Strategic Management and the Entrepreneur
Section 2: Launching a Venture: Entry Strategies
5. Choosing a Form of Ownership
6. Franchising and the Entrepreneur
7. Buying an Existing Business
8. New Business Planning Process: Feasibility Analysis, Business Modeling, and Crafting a Winning Business Plan
Section 3: Building a Marketing Plan
9. Building a Bootstrap Marketing Plan
10. Creative Use of Advertising and Promotion
11. Pricing and Credit Strategies
12. Global Marketing Strategies
13. E-Commerce and Entrepreneurship
Section 4: Building a Financial Plan
14. Creating a Solid Financial Plan
15. Managing Cash Flow
16. Sources of Equity Financing
17. Sources of Debt Financing
Section 5: Building an Operating Plan
18. Location, Layout, and Physical Facilities
19. Supply Chain Management
20. Managing Inventory
21. Staffing and Leading a Growing Company
Section 6: Legal Aspects of Small Business: Succession, Ethics, and Government Regulation
22. Management Succession and Risk Management Strategies in the Family Business
23. The Legal Environment: Business Law and Government Regulation
Your questions answered
Introducing Pearson+. Reimagined learning, designed for you. Choose from one eText or over 1,500 eTexts and study tools, all in one place, for one low monthly subscription. A new way to buy books that fits your budget. Make the most of your study time with offline access, enhanced search, notes and flashcards — to get organized, get the work done quicker and get results. Plus, with the app, put textbooks in your pocket and learn wherever. It's time to upgrade the textbook and simplify learning, so you can have time to live too.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook available from Pearson+. Make it your own by adding notes and highlights. Download the Pearson+ mobile app to learn on the go, even offline. Listen on the go with our new audiobook feature, available for most titles.
When you choose a plan, you're signing up for a 4-month term. We will charge your payment method each month until your 4-month term has ended. After that, we'll automatically renew your subscription and charge you on a month-to-month basis unless you turn off auto-renewal in My account.
When you purchase a Pearson+ subscription, it will last a minimum of 4 months, and then automatically renew each month thereafter unless you turn off auto-renew in My account.
If you want to stop your subscription at the end of your 4-month term, simply turn off auto-renew from My account. To avoid the next payment charge, make sure you turn auto renewal off 1 day before the auto renewal date.
You can subscribe again after auto-renew has been turned off by purchasing another Pearson+ subscription.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details before your first monthly payment.
With a Multi Pearson+ subscription plan, you can download up to 5 titles on the Pearson+ app from My list on each of your authorized devices every month.
When you're using your Multi Pearson+ subscription plan in a browser, you can select and read from as many titles as you like.