Art and Science of Leadership, The, 7th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Nahavandi’s text has an application emphasis with a cross cultural perspective on leadership.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Encourage Students to Apply Theory to Their Own Development: Strong theoretical coverage and cutting-edge research is presented.
- Cross Cultural Focus: A cross-cultural, racial, and gender-based analyses of leadership is presented.
- Keep your Course Current and Relevant: New examples, exercises, and research findings appear throughout the text.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2015
Category: Organizational Behavior
Part 1: Building Blocks
- Definition and Significance of Leadership
- The Global and Cultural Contexts
- Early Theories: The Foundations of Modern Leadership
- Individual Differences and Traits
Part 2: Contemporary Concepts
- Current Era in Leadership: Inspiration and Connection to Followers
- Other Leadership Perspectives: Upper Echelon and Leadership of Nonprofits
Part 3: Leading
- Leading Teams
- Leading Change
- Developing Leaders
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.