Ready-to-Wear Apparel Analysis, 4th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
1. Overview of the Apparel Industry: The Big Picture
2. Government Regulations and Labeling: Communicating to Consumers
3. Apparel Quality: The Priority of Industry and Consumers
4. The Mass-Production Process: The Apparel Industry at Work
5. Shape, Silhouette, Style: Focus on Design Development
6. Sizing and Fit: The Keys to Competitive Advantage
7. Fabric: The Essential Quality Indicator
8. Findings and Trim: More Quality Indicators
9. Stitches: Holding the Garment Together
10. Seams and Edge Treatments: Providing Structure
11. Preliminary Garment Assembly: Parts and Panels
12. Garment Assembly and Finishing: Pieces into Products
13. Soft Home Fashions
APPENDIX A. Generalizations about Usage, Cost, and Performance Characteristics of Common Apparel
APPENDIX Β. Fabric Performance Specifications Available from American Society for Testing and Materials
APPENDIX C. Apparel Sewing Thread Selection Guide by Tex Size for Major Seams (Courtesy of Coats American)
APPENDIX D. Seams and Stitchings: Diagrams in ASTM 6193-97 Standard Practice for Stitches and Seams
APPENDIX Ε. General Applications to Typical Operations: Applications of Stitches, Seams, and Stitchings in ASTM 6193-97 Standard Practice for Stitches and Seams
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2014
Subject: Fashion & Design
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.