Social Psychology, 14th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
For courses in Social Psychology
Revel™ is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, Revel replaces the textbook and gives students everything they need for the course. Informed by extensive research on how people read, think, and learn, Revel is an interactive learning environment that enables students to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience — for less than the cost of a traditional textbook.
Show how the ever-changing field of Social Psychology is useful in students’ everyday lives
Revel Social Psychology, Fourteenth Edition retains the hallmark of its past success: up-to-date coverage of the quickly evolving subject matter written in a lively manner that has been embraced by thousands of students around the world. Authors Nyla Branscombe and Robert Baron — both respected scholars with decades of undergraduate teaching experience — generate student excitement by revealing the connections between theory and real-world experiences. The Fourteenth Edition offers updated content to engage students, as well as new “What Research Tells Us About…” sections in each chapter that illustrate how research findings help answer important questions about social life.
Learn more about Revel.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2017
Category: Social Psychology
1. Social Psychology: The Science of the Social Side of Life
2. Social Cognition: How We Think About the Social World
3. Social Perception: Perceiving and Understanding Others
4. The Self: Answering the Question, "Who Am I?"
5. Attitudes: Evaluating and Responding to the Social World
6. Stereotyping, Prejudice, and Discrimination: The Causes, Effects, and Cures
7. Interpersonal Attraction and Close Relationships
8. Social Influence: Changing Others' Behavior
9. Prosocial Behavior: Helping Others
10. Aggression: Its Nature, Causes, and Control
11. Groups and Individuals: The Consequences of Belonging
12. Social Psychology: Overcoming Adversity and Achieving Happiness
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.