Marriages and Families: Diversity and Change, 8th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
1. Marriages and Families over Time
2. Ways of Studying and Explaining Marriages and Families
3. Understanding Gender: Its Influence in Intimate Relationships
4. The Many Faces of Love
5. Dating, Coupling, and Mate Selection
6. Sexuality and Intimate Relationships
7. Living Single, Living with Others: Nonmarital Lifestyles
8. The Marriage Experience
9. Reproduction and Parenting
10. Evolving Work and Family Structures
11. Power, Abuse, and Violence in Intimate Relationships
12. The Process of Uncoupling: Divorce in the United States
13. Remarriage and Remarried Families
14. Marriages and Families in Later Life
15. Issues Confronting Families at Home and Abroad
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2018
Category: Marriage & Family
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.