Integrating Educational Technology into Teaching, 8th edition
Choose the option that's right for you
$9.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $39.96
- Access this eText title
- Up to 2 devices
- Discounted tutor access
$14.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $59.96
- Access over 1,500 titles
- Up to 2 devices
- Discounted tutor access
Learn more, spend less
Learn anytime, anywhere
Get the app to access your eText whenever you need it
Make it your own
Your notes. Your highlights. Your eText
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eText with search
Access all your eTexts in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Integrating Educational Technology into Teaching links technology integration strategies to specific learning theories, shows pre- and in-service teachers how to plan for technology integration, and provides practice integrating technology by designing curriculum to meet teaching and learning needs.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2019
Subject: Curriculum & Instruction
Category: Educational Technology
Table of contents
Part I: Technology Integration and Leadership in Education
1. Educational Technology in Context: The Big Picture
2. Theory into Practice: Foundations for Transformative Technology Integration
3. Learning and Leading for Transformative Technology Integration
Part II: Technology Resources for the Modern Classroom
4. Technology Device and Software Resources for Classroom Productivity
5. Instructional Software for Student Learning
Part III: Web-Based Resources for Blended and Online Learning
6. Web-Based Content Resources
7. Web-Based Communication, Collaboration, Design, Creation, and Making
8. Blended and Online Learning
Part IV: Integrating Technology Across the Disciplines
9. Teaching and Learning with Technology in Special Education
10. Teaching and Learning with Technology in English and Language Arts
11. Teaching and Learning with Technology for Second and Foreign Languages
12. Teaching and Learning with Technology in Science, Engineering, and Mathematics
13. Teaching and Learning with Technology in Social Studies
14. Teaching and Learning with Technology in Music and Art
15. Teaching and Learning with Technology in Physical and Health Education
Your questions answered
Introducing Pearson+. Reimagined learning, designed for you. Choose from one eText or over 1,500 eTexts and study tools, all in one place, for one low monthly subscription. A new way to buy books that fits your budget. Make the most of your study time with offline access, enhanced search, notes and flashcards — to get organized, get the work done quicker and get results. Plus, with the app, put textbooks in your pocket and learn wherever. It's time to upgrade the textbook and simplify learning, so you can have time to live too.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook available from Pearson+. Make it your own by adding notes and highlights. Download the Pearson+ mobile app to learn on the go, even offline. Listen on the go with our new audiobook feature, available for most titles.
When you choose a plan, you're signing up for a 4-month 'term'. We will charge your payment method each month until your 4-month term has ended. You can turn on auto-renew in My account at any time to continue your subscription before your 4-month term has ended.
When you purchase a Pearson+ subscription, it will last 4 months. Before your initial 4-month term ends, you can extend your subscription by turning auto-renew on in My account. If you turn auto-renew on, we’ll automatically renew your subscription and charge you every month until you turn off auto-renew.
To avoid the next payment charge, make sure you turn auto renewal off 1 day before the auto renewal date. You can subscribe again after auto-renew has been turned off by purchasing another Pearson+ subscription. We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details before your first monthly payment.
With a Multi Pearson+ subscription plan, you can download up to 5 titles on the Pearson+ app from My list on each of your authorized devices every month.
When you're using your Multi Pearson+ subscription plan in a browser, you can select and read from as many titles as you like.