Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual, Fetal Pig Version, 2nd edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual uses a visual approach and modular organization to prepare you for lab, maximize your learning, and reinforce important concepts. With an emphasis on clear, easy-to-follow figures, frequent practice, and making connections, the manual gives you the tools you need to excel.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2018
Subject: Anatomy & Physiology
Category: A&P Lab
Table of contents
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Exercise 1: Body Organization and Terminology
- Exercise 2: Care and Use of the Compound Light Microscope
- The Cell
- Exercise 3: Cell Structure and Cell Division
- Exercise 4: Membrane Transport
- Introduction to Tissues and the Integumentary System
- Exercise 5: Histology of Tissues
- Exercise 6: The Integumentary System
- The Skeletal System
- Exercise 7: Introduction to the Skeletal System and the Axial Skeleton
- Exercise 8: The Appendicular Skeleton
- Exercise 9: Articulations
- The Muscular System
- Exercise 10: Histology of Muscle Tissue
- Exercise 11: Muscles of the Head, Neck, and Trunk
- Exercise 12: Muscles of the Upper and Lower Limbs
- Exercise 13: Physiology of the Muscular System
- The Nervous System
- Exercise 14: Histology of Nervous Tissue
- Exercise 15: The Brain and Cranial Nerves
- Exercise 16: The Spinal Cord and Spinal Nerves
- Exercise 17: Human Reflex Physiology
- Exercise 18: Special Sensations
- The Endocrine System
- Exercise 19: Endocrine System
- Circulation: The Cardiovascular and Lymphatic Systems
- Exercise 20: Blood Cells
- Exercise 21: Gross Anatomy of the Heart
- Exercise 22: Anatomy of Blood Vessels
- Exercise 23: Cardiovascular Physiology
- Exercise 24: The Lymphatic System
- The Respiratory System
- Exercise 25: Anatomy of the Respiratory System
- Exercise 26: Respiratory Physiology
- The Digestive System
- Exercise 27: Anatomy of the Digestive System
- Exercise 28: Actions of a Digestive Enzyme
- The Urinary System
- Exercise 29: Anatomy of the Urinary System
- Exercise 30: Urinary Physiology
- The Reproductive Systems
- Exercise 31: The Male Reproductive System
- Exercise 32: The Female Reproductive System
- The CAT and PIG versions of the lab manual each have ten additional dissection exercises.
Pig Dissection Exercises
- Exercise P1: Introduction to the Fetal Pig and Removal of the Skin
- Exercise P2: Dissection of the Fetal Pig Muscular System
- Exercise P3: Dissection of the Fetal Pig Nervous System
- Exercise P4: Dissection of the Fetal Pig Ventral Body Cavities and Endocrine System
- Exercise P5: Dissection of the Fetal Pig Cardiovascular System
- Exercise P6: Dissection of the Fetal Pig Lymphatic System
- Exercise P7: Dissection of the Fetal Pig Respiratory System
- Exercise P8: Dissection of the Fetal Pig Digestive System
- Exercise P9: Dissection of the Fetal Pig Urinary System
- Exercise P10: Dissection of the Fetal Pig Reproductive System
Cat Dissection Exercises
- Exercise C1: Introduction to the Cat and Removal of the Skin
- Exercise C2: Dissection of the Cat Muscular System
- Exercise C3: Dissection of the Cat Peripheral Nervous System
- Exercise C4: Dissection of the Cat Ventral Body Cavities and Endocrine System
- Exercise C5: Dissection of the Cat Cardiovascular System
- Exercise C6: Dissection of the Cat Lymphatic System
- Exercise C7: Dissection of the Cat Respiratory System
- Exercise C8: Dissection of the Cat Digestive System
- Exercise C9: Dissection of the Cat Urinary System
- Exercise C10: Dissection of the Cat Reproductive System
Your questions answered
Pearson+ is your one-stop shop, with eTextbooks and study videos designed to help students get better grades in college.
A Pearson eTextbook is an easy‑to‑use digital version of the book. You'll get upgraded study tools, including enhanced search, highlights and notes, flashcards and audio. Plus learn on the go with the Pearson+ app.
Your eTextbook subscription gives you access for 4 months. You can make a one‑time payment for the initial 4‑month term or pay monthly. If you opt for monthly payments, we will charge your payment method each month until your 4‑month term ends. You can turn on auto‑renew in My account at any time to continue your subscription before your 4‑month term ends.
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
Channels is a video platform with thousands of explanations, solutions and practice problems to help you do homework and prep for exams. Videos are personalized to your course, and tutors walk you through solutions. Plus, interactive AI‑powered summaries and a social community help you better understand lessons from class.
Channels is an additional tool to help you with your studies. This means you can use Channels even if your course uses a non‑Pearson textbook.
When you choose a Channels subscription, you're signing up for a 1‑month, 3‑month or 12‑month term and you make an upfront payment for your subscription. By default, these subscriptions auto‑renew at the frequency you select during checkout.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.