Aging Matters: An Introduction to Social Gerontology, Updated Edition, 1st edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
1. Older Population in the United States
2. Global Aging and Older Immigrants in the U.S.
3. Physical Well-being: Physiological Changes and Health
4. Mental and Emotional Well-Being
5. Social Theories of Aging
6. Family, Friends, and Other Informal Supports
7. Informal and Family Caregiving
8. Productive Aging: Leisure, Spirituality, and Civic Engagement
9. Loss within the Context of Aging
10. Economic Well-being: Retirement, Employment, and Poverty
11. Community Well-Being: Living Arrangements and Social Interactions
12. Enhancing Older Adults' Well-being through Technology
13. Policies to Promote Older Adults' Well-Being
14. Careers in Aging
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2016
Category: Sociology of Age/ Race /Class /Gender
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.