Integrating Educational Technology into Teaching: Transforming Learning Across Disciplines, 9th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, notes, and more
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
Minimum 4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96 upfront
Learn more, spend less
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Integrating Educational Technology into Teaching gives you a solid foundation to incorporate transformative technology into your classroom and across the curriculum. Learning theories and research-based practices model how to effectively plan, select and evaluate technology use across 12 content areas. Hands-on exercises, sample lessons and recommended resources help you develop the insight and skills you need to become a technology leader.
The 9th Edition keeps pace with the ever-evolving role of technology in education, reflecting current tools, methods and research-based practices. New features address digital inequity issues that affect children's educational success. New coverage prepares you to plan and teach in blended and fully online classrooms.
Published by Pearson (July 11th 2022) - Copyright © 2023
Subject: Curriculum & Instruction
Category: Educational Technology
- Educational Technology in Context
- Theory Into Practice
- Learning and Leading for Transformative Technology Integration
- The Web and Web-Based Content
- Instructional Content Software for Student Learning
- Design, Analysis, and Creation
- Communication, Collaboration, and Making
- Blended and Online Learning
- Teaching and Learning with Technology in Special Education
- Teaching and Learning with Technology in English and Language Arts
- Teaching and Learning with Technology for Second and Foreign Languages
- Teaching and Learning with Technology in Science, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Teaching and Learning with Technology in Social Studies
- Teaching and Learning with Technology in Music and Art
- Teaching and Learning with Technology in Physical and Health Education
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.