Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Manual, 7th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology Laboratory Manual provides you with 27 full-color lab exercises, along with a built-in Histology Atlas. Each lab exercise contains a variety of easy-to-follow activities supported by a checklist of materials, a pre-lab quiz, background, objectives, and tear-out review sheets.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2018
Subject: Anatomy & Physiology
Category: A&P Lab
Table of contents
Table of Contents
Human Body and Orientation
- Exercise 1: The Language of Anatomy
- Exercise 2: Organ Systems Overview
- Exercise 3: The Cell
- Exercise 4: Cell Membrane Transport
Basic Tissues and the Skin
- Exercise 5: Classification of Tissues
- Exercise 6: The Skin (Integumentary System)
The Skeletal System
- Exercise 7: Overview of the Skeleton
- Exercise 8: The Axial Skeleton
- Exercise 9: The Appendicular Skeleton
- Exercise 10: Joints and Body Movements
The Muscular System
- Exercise 11: Microscopic Anatomy and Organization of Skeletal Muscle
- Exercise 12: Gross Anatomy of the Muscular System
Regulatory Systems: Neural and Endocrine
- Exercise 13: Neuron Anatomy and Physiology
- Exercise 14: Gross Anatomy of the Brain and Cranial Nerves
- Exercise 15: Spinal Cord and Spinal Nerves
- Exercise 16: Human Reflex Physiology
- Exercise 17: The Special Senses
- Exercise 18: Functional Anatomy of the Endocrine Glands
The Circulatory System
- Exercise 19: Blood
- Exercise 20: Anatomy of the Heart
- Exercise 21: Anatomy of Blood Vessels
- Exercise 22: Human Cardiovascular Physiology—Blood Pressure and Pulse Determinations
The Respiratory System
- Exercise 23: Anatomy of the Respiratory System
- Exercise 24: Respiratory System Physiology
Other Major Systems
- Exercise 25: Functional Anatomy of the Digestive System
- Exercise 26: Functional Anatomy of the Urinary System
- Exercise 27: Anatomy of the Reproductive System
Appendix A: The Microscope
Appendix B: The Metric System
Your questions answered
Pearson+ is your one-stop shop, with eTextbooks and study videos designed to help students get better grades in college.
A Pearson eTextbook is an easy‑to‑use digital version of the book. You'll get upgraded study tools, including enhanced search, highlights and notes, flashcards and audio. Plus learn on the go with the Pearson+ app.
Your eTextbook subscription gives you access for 4 months. You can make a one‑time payment for the initial 4‑month term or pay monthly. If you opt for monthly payments, we will charge your payment method each month until your 4‑month term ends. You can turn on auto‑renew in My account at any time to continue your subscription before your 4‑month term ends.
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
Channels is a video platform with thousands of explanations, solutions and practice problems to help you do homework and prep for exams. Videos are personalized to your course, and tutors walk you through solutions. Plus, interactive AI‑powered summaries and a social community help you better understand lessons from class.
Channels is an additional tool to help you with your studies. This means you can use Channels even if your course uses a non‑Pearson textbook.
When you choose a Channels subscription, you're signing up for a 1‑month, 3‑month or 12‑month term and you make an upfront payment for your subscription. By default, these subscriptions auto‑renew at the frequency you select during checkout.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.