Construction Scheduling: Principles and Practices, 2nd edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Construction Scheduling provides a comprehensive overview of project management scheduling — including the fundamentals, practical applications, and tutorials of the 4 most common scheduling software programs: Microsoft™ Project, Primavera Project Planner (P3), SureTrak, P6 Project Manager and Contractor.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2009
Subject: Construction Management & Civil Technology
Category: Planning & Scheduling
1. Overview of Project Management Basics
2. Why Schedule?
3. Checklists, Daily To-Do Lists, & Magnetic Scheduling Boards
4. Bar Chart Schedules
5. Introduction to CPM Scheduling
6. Creating the Network Logic Diagram
7. Determining Durations
8. Calculating Start & Finish Dates
9. Calculating Total, Shared, Free, Independent Float, and Negative Float
10. Using Lags In Network Logic Diagrams
11. Reviewing and Analyzing the Schedule
12. Creating Bar Charts and Tabular Reports from Network Logic Diagrams
13. Linear or Line-of-Balance Schedules
14. Updating the Schedule
15. Using the Schedule to Forecast and Balance Resources
16. Cost Schedule Control System Criteria (C/SCSC)
17. Creating Teamwork and to Getting Subcontractors to Conform to the Schedule
18. Other Scheduling Techniques
19. Introduction to Computerized CPM Scheduling
20. Managing Projects Using Primavera Project Planner (P3)
21. Managing Projects Using SureTrak
22. Managing Projects Using Microsoft Project
23. Managing Projects Using P6 Project Manager or Contractor
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.