Customer Service: Career Success Through Customer Loyalty, 6th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, notes, and more
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
Minimum 4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96 upfront
Learn more, spend less
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
For courses in Customer Service.
Customer Service: Career Success through Customer Loyalty, 6e provides a systematic process for building service skills that all business people need. Presented in a friendly, conversational manner, the text is filled with examples that demonstrate the link between service skills and career achievement. This edition features more on social networking, trustability, and customer service trends. Information is also included on internal customers, emerging technologies, and stress-reducing techniques. Throughout the text, there is an emphasis on transforming good service intentions into a workable plan that yields loyalty and success.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2014
Category: Customer Service: Career Success through Customer Loyalty
Table of Contents
- Appreciate Why Customer Service Matters
PART I: L=LITTLE THINGS
- Use Behaviors That Engage Your Customers
- Listen to Your Customer ( a Big "little thing")
- Use the Telephone Correctly for Good Service
- Use Friendly Web Sites and Electronic Communication
- Recognize and Deal with Customer Turnoffs
- Insight into Emerging Trends in Customer Service
- Get Customer Feedback
- Recover the Potentially Lost Customer
- Exceed Expectations with Value
- Exceed Expectations with Information
- Exceed Expectations with Convenience and Timing
PART V=LIVING LIFE AND LEADING OTHERS
- Influencing Others to Give Great Service
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.