Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues in the Practice of Marriage and Family Therapy, Updated, 5th edition
Choose the option that's right for you
$9.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $39.96
- Access this eText title
- Up to 2 devices
- Discounted tutor access
$14.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $59.96
- Access over 1,500 titles
- Up to 2 devices
- Discounted tutor access
Learn more, spend less
Learn anytime, anywhere
Get the app to access your eText whenever you need it
Make it your own
Your notes. Your highlights. Your eText
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eText with search
Access all your eTexts in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues in the Practice of Marriage and Family Therapy, Updated examines classical and contemporary issues in marriage and family therapy. You’ll explore legal, ethical, and professional issues that marriage and family therapists face, including strategies to navigate these issues.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2014
Category: Marriage & Family Counseling
Table of contents
PART I: Acculturation, Worldview, and Value-Sensitive Care: Foundations for Practice Decisions
1. Values as Context for Therapy
2. Professional Acculturation and the Ecology of Therapy
PART II: Ethical Issues in Marriage and Family Therapy
3. Promoting Ethical Practice: Principles, Traditions, and Considerations
4. Unique Ethical Considerations in Marriage and Family Therapy- Principle Distinctions
5. Unique Ethical Considerations in Marriage and Family Therapy- Practice Distinctions
6. Intimate Partner Violence and the Ecology of Therapy
7. Contemporary Ethical Issues. Contextual Matters
8. Contemporary Ethical Issues. Practice Matters
9. Ethical Accountability: A Casebook
PART III: Legal Issues in Marriage and Family Therapy
10. The Marriage and Family Therapist: Roles and Responsibilities Within the Legal System
11. Family Law
12. Legal Considerations
PART IV: Professional Issues in Marriage and Family Therapy
13. Professional Issues: Identity, Affiliation, and Transitions as a Marriage and Family Therapist
14. Professional Issues:Supervision, Licensure, and Professional Development as a Marriage and Family Therapist
15. Contemporary Professional Issues- Questions and Responses
Your questions answered
Introducing Pearson+. Reimagined learning, designed for you. Choose from one eText or over 1,500 eTexts and study tools, all in one place, for one low monthly subscription. A new way to buy books that fits your budget. Make the most of your study time with offline access, enhanced search, notes and flashcards — to get organized, get the work done quicker and get results. Plus, with the app, put textbooks in your pocket and learn wherever. It's time to upgrade the textbook and simplify learning, so you can have time to live too.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook available from Pearson+. Make it your own by adding notes and highlights. Download the Pearson+ mobile app to learn on the go, even offline. Listen on the go with our new audiobook feature, available for most titles.
When you choose a plan, you're signing up for a 4-month 'term'. We will charge your payment method each month until your 4-month term has ended. You can turn on auto-renew in My account at any time to continue your subscription before your 4-month term has ended.
When you purchase a Pearson+ subscription, it will last 4 months. Before your initial 4-month term ends, you can extend your subscription by turning auto-renew on in My account. If you turn auto-renew on, we’ll automatically renew your subscription and charge you every month until you turn off auto-renew.
To avoid the next payment charge, make sure you turn auto renewal off 1 day before the auto renewal date. You can subscribe again after auto-renew has been turned off by purchasing another Pearson+ subscription. We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details before your first monthly payment.
With a Multi Pearson+ subscription plan, you can download up to 5 titles on the Pearson+ app from My list on each of your authorized devices every month.
When you're using your Multi Pearson+ subscription plan in a browser, you can select and read from as many titles as you like.