Manual de gramática y ortografía para hispanos, 3rd edition
Choose the option that's right for you
$9.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $39.96
- Access this eText title
- Up to 2 devices
$14.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $59.96
- Access over 1,500 titles
- Up to 2 devices
- Discounted tutor access
Learn more, spend less
Learn anytime, anywhere
Get the app to access your eText whenever you need it
Make it your own
Your notes. Your highlights. Your eText
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eText with search
Access all your eTexts in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Geared to native speakers, Manual de gramática y ortografía para hispanos is your guide to speaking, reading, and writing Spanish. The text was designed specifically for those who speak Spanish at home with some proficiency, with a focus on helping you master all aspects of grammar, spelling, and the written language.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2019
Table of contents
1. Vocales y sílabas.
2. Sujeto y predicado. Frase nominal.
3. El artículo.
5. La frase verbal. Verbos (i): presente. Complemento directo.
6. Verbos (ii). Pretérito e imperfecto. Complemento indirecto.
7. La estructura reflexiva. Las preposiciones.
8. Verbos (iii). Futuro.
9. Cláusulas de relativo. Pronombres relativos.
10. Verbos (iv). Presente e imperfecto del subjuntivo. Subjuntivo en cláusulas nominales, adjetivas y adverbiales.
11. Verbos (v). Participio. Tiempos compuestos.
12. Verbos (vi). Otros usos del subjuntivo.
Your questions answered
If you want to stop your subscription at the end of your 4-month term, simply turn off auto-renew from My account. To avoid the next payment charge, make sure you turn auto renewal off 1 day before the auto renewal date.
You can subscribe again after auto-renew has been turned off by purchasing another Pearson+ subscription.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details before your first monthly payment.
When you're using your Multi Pearson+ subscription plan in a browser, you can select and read from as many titles as you like.