Practicum Companion for Social Work, The: Integrating Class and Field Work, 4th edition
Choose the option that's right for you
$9.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $39.96
- Access this eText title
- Up to 2 devices
$14.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $59.96
- Access over 1,500 titles
- Up to 2 devices
- Discounted tutor access
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eText audio
Learn anytime, anywhere
Get the app to access your eText whenever you need it
Make it your own
Your notes. Your highlights. Your eText
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eText with search
Access all your eTexts in one place
The Practicum Companion for Social Work offers applications, case scenarios, and examples. It covers practice with individuals, families, groups, communities, and organizations within the concepts of planned change across engagement, assessment, intervention, evaluation, termination, and follow-up.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2018
Table of contents
Brief Table of Contents
Before You Head into the Field: A Prepracticum Guide
1. Getting Started on Your Social Work Practice Career
2. Socialization into the Social Work Profession
3. Safety in Social Work Settings
4. Making the Most of Your Practicum Supervision
5. Organizational Context
6. Social Work Practice in the Field: Working with Individuals and Families
7. Social Work Practice in the Field: Working with Groups
8. Social Work Practice in the Field: Working with Organizations, Communities, and Policy
9. Social Work Practice and the Law
10. Termination: The Beginning of an End (or the End of a Beginning?)
Your questions answered
If you want to stop your subscription at the end of your 4-month term, simply turn off auto-renew from My account. To avoid the next payment charge, make sure you turn auto renewal off 1 day before the auto renewal date.
You can subscribe again after auto-renew has been turned off by purchasing another Pearson+ subscription.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details before your first monthly payment.
When you're using your Multi Pearson+ subscription plan in a browser, you can select and read from as many titles as you like.