Abnormal Psychology: A Scientist-Practitioner Approach, 4th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Watch and learn
Videos & animations bring concepts to life
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
1. Abnormal Psychology: Historical and Modern Perspectives
2. Research Methods in Abnormal Psychology
3. Assessment and Diagnosis
4. Anxiety, Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders
5. Obsessive-Compulsive and Impulse Control Disorders
6. Somatic Symptom and Dissociative Disorders
7. Bipolar and Depressive Disorders
8. Feeding and Eating Disorders
9. Gender Dysphoria, Sexual Dysfunctions, and Paraphilic Disorders
10. Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
11. Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders
12. Personality Disorders
13. Neurodevelopmental, Disruptive, Conduct, and Elimination Disorders
14. Aging and Neurocognitive Disorders
15. Abnormal Psychology: Legal and Ethical Issues
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2017
Category: Abnormal Psychology
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.