Industrial Safety and Health Management, 7th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Industrial Safety and Health Management offers an engaging approach to time-tested concepts in industrial safety and health. With a unique, engaging approach, the text combines an exploration of the time-tested concepts and techniques of safety and health management with a modern perspective on compliance, mandatory standards for workplace safety and health, and a variety of solved problems and exercises. Current, relevant content holds readers' interest, while numerous case studies apply major concepts to real-life scenarios and problems.
The 7th Edition covers the sweeping changes to the Hazard Communication standard with the adoption of the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) and incorporates a variety of new and important topics in industrial safety, including the gig economy, Big Data and the impact of fatigue on workers' health.
Published by Pearson (July 13th 2021) - Copyright © 2019
Subject: Industrial Engineering
Category: Industrial Health & Safety
- The Safety and Health Manager
- Development of the Safety and Health Function
- Concepts of Hazard Avoidance
- Impact of Federal Regulation
- Information Systems
- Process Safety and Disaster Preparedness
- Buildings and Facilities
- Health and Toxic Substances
- Environmental Control and Noise
- Flammable and Explosive Materials
- Personal Protection and First Aid
- Fire Protection
- Materials Handling and Storage
- Machine Guarding
- Electrical Hazards
- OSHA Permissible Exposure Limits
- Medical Treatment
- First-Aid Treatment
- Classification of Medical Treatment
- Highly Hazardous Chemicals, Toxics, and Reactives
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code
- States Having Federally Approved State Plans for Occupational Safety and Health Standards and Enforcement
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.