Play and Child Development, 4th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
1. Play History: Ideas, Beliefs, and Activities
2. Theory as Lenses on Children's Play
3. Neuroscience and Play Deprivation
4. Play: Infants and Toddlers
5. Play in the Preschool Years
6. Play and the School-Age Child
7. Culture and Gender in Play
8. Play and the Curriculum
9. Creating Play Environments
10. Play and Children with Disabilities
11. Computers and Technology as Emerging Toys
12. Introduction to Play Therapy
13. Child Safety in Public Places: Indoors and Outdoors
14. Playwork in American and European Playgrounds
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2012
Subject: Early Childhood Education
Category: Curriculum & Play
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.