Managing Behavior in Organizations, 6th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
1. The Field of Organizational Behavior
2. Organizational Justice, Ethics, and Corporate Social Responsibility
3. Individual Processes: Personality, Social Perception, and Learning
4. Coping with Organizational Life: Emotions and Stress
5. Work-Related Attitudes: Prejudice, Job Satisfaction, and Organizational Commitment
7. Interpersonal Behavior in the Workplace: Conflict, Cooperation, Trust, and Deviancesigning Effective Organizations
8. Organizational Communication
9. Group Processes and Work Teams
10. Decisions Making by Individuals and Groups
11. The Quest for Leadership
12. Organizational Culture, Creativity, and Innovation
13. Designing Effective Organizations
14. Managing Organizational Change: Strategic Planning and Organizational Development
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2012
Category: Organizational Behavior
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.