Basic Marketing Research with Excel, 3rd edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
For undergraduate Marketing Research courses.
A concise presentation of marketing research fundamentals.
Basic Marketing Research uses an Excel add-in software for data analysis, an integrated case, and experiential learning exercises to present a concise introduction to market research fundamentals. This text also provides students with resources they can use in their future careers.
The third edition provides an improved software package–XL Data Analyst™–and includes more information on qualitative research.
Published by Pearson (July 23rd 2021) - Copyright © 2012
Category: Marketing Research
- An Introduction to Marketing Research
- The Marketing Research Industry
- The Marketing Research Process Including the Problem and Research Objectives
- Research Design Alternatives and Qualitative Research
- Information Types and Sources: Secondary Data and Standardized Information
- Data Collection Methods
- Measurement Scales
- Designing Data Collection Forms
- Determining Sample Size and the Sample Plan
- Data Issues and Inputting Data into XL Data Analyst
- Summarizing your Data
- Generalizing your Findings
- Finding Differences
- Determining Relationships
- Preparing and Presenting Your Research Report
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.