Governmental and Nonprofit Accounting, 11th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Governmental and Nonprofit Accounting prepares you for professional accounting practice in the nonprofit sector and in government -- local, state and federal. Covering topics such as financial reporting and auditing, it also gets you ready for the CPA exam and real-world applications in accounting today.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2018
Subject: Accounting & Taxation
Category: NonProfit Accounting
Table of contents
- Governmental and Nonprofit Accounting: Environment and Characteristics
- State and Local Government Accounting and Financial Reporting Model: The Foundation
- Budgeting, Budgetary Accounting, and Budgetary Reporting
- The General Fund and Special Revenue Funds
- Revenue Accounting – Governmental Funds
- Expenditure Accounting – Governmental Funds
- Capital Projects Funds
- Debt Service Funds
- General Capital Assets; General Long-Term Liabilities; Permanent Funds: Introduction to Interfund-GCA-GLTL Accounting
- Enterprise Funds
- Internal Service Funds
- Trust and Agency (Fiduciary) Funds: Summary of Interfund-GCA-GLTL Accounting
- Financial Reporting: The Basic Financial Statements and Required Supplementary Information
- Financial Reporting: Deriving Government-Wide Financial Statements and Required Reconciliations
- Financial Reporting: The Comprehensive Annual Financial Report and the Financial Reporting Entity
- Non-SLG Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Accounting for Colleges and Universities
- Accounting for Health Care Organizations
- Federal Government Accounting
- Auditing Governments and Not-for-Profit Organizations
Your questions answered
Pearson+ is your one-stop shop, with eTextbooks and study videos designed to help students get better grades in college.
A Pearson eTextbook is an easy‑to‑use digital version of the book. You'll get upgraded study tools, including enhanced search, highlights and notes, flashcards and audio. Plus learn on the go with the Pearson+ app.
Your eTextbook subscription gives you access for 4 months. You can make a one‑time payment for the initial 4‑month term or pay monthly. If you opt for monthly payments, we will charge your payment method each month until your 4‑month term ends. You can turn on auto‑renew in My account at any time to continue your subscription before your 4‑month term ends.
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
Channels is a video platform with thousands of explanations, solutions and practice problems to help you do homework and prep for exams. Videos are personalized to your course, and tutors walk you through solutions. Plus, interactive AI‑powered summaries and a social community help you better understand lessons from class.
Channels is an additional tool to help you with your studies. This means you can use Channels even if your course uses a non‑Pearson textbook.
When you choose a Channels subscription, you're signing up for a 1‑month, 3‑month or 12‑month term and you make an upfront payment for your subscription. By default, these subscriptions auto‑renew at the frequency you select during checkout.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.