QuickBooks Online Plus: A Complete Course 2017, 2nd edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, notes, and more
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
Minimum 4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96 upfront
Learn more, spend less
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
1. An Introduction to QuickBooks Online and Applying for the Educational Trial Version of QuickBooks Online
2. Create a Company in QuickBooks Online and Activate the Educational Trial Version of QuickBooks Online
3. Focus on Receivables when providing Services
4. Focus on Payables when providing Services
5. End-of-Period Procedures including adjusting entries, owner withdrawals and investments, and closing entries
6. Focus on Receivables when selling Inventory Items, use Locations and Classes, accept Credit Cards for Customer Payments, collect Sales Tax, give Customer Sales Discounts, and record NSF Checks
7. Focus on Payables when purchasing and paying for Inventory items, prepare Purchase Orders, use a Company Credit Card, record Purchase and Merchandise Discounts, make Sales Tax Payments
8. End-of-Period Procedures, make Inventory Adjustments, prepare Budgets, and record closing entries
A. Create a Company Using QuickBooks Desktop
B. Go Mobile
C. Additional Features
D. QuickBooks Online Accountant (QBOA)
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2018
Subject: Accounting & Taxation
Category: Computerized Accounting
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.