Tort Law: Concepts and Applications, 2nd edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
With references to the latest cases and statutes, Tort Law provides the most comprehensive coverage of American tort law available. The text contains extensive end-of-chapter exercises, online video cases, and an entire chapter devoted to tort practice and applications -- to help you develop in-demand paralegal skills.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2014
Subject: Paralegal Studies
1. Introduction to Tort law
2. Tort Liability
3. Intentional Torts against Persons
4. Intentional Torts against Property and Intentional Torts against Commercial Interests
5. Intentional Torts: Defenses and Remedies
6. Negligence: An Introduction, and the Elements of Duty of Care and Breach
7. Negligence: The Elements of Causation and Damages, Plus Other Negligence-Related Topics
8. Survival, Wrongful Death, and Wrongful Birth and Life
9. Defenses to Negligence and Remedies
10. Introduction to Strict Liability; Harm Caused by Animals and other Abnormally Dangerous Conditions or Activities
11. Products Liability
12. Strict Liability Defenses and Remedies
13. Defamation and Disparagement
14. Invasion of Privacy
Tort Practice and Applications
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.