Basic Marketing Research, 4th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
With a hands-on, do-it-yourself approach, Basic Marketing Research has a contemporary focus on decision making, illustrating the interaction between marketing research decisions and marketing management decisions. It is filled with real-life examples and hands-on marketing research activities.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2012
Category: Marketing Research
Table of contents
Part 1: Introduction and Early Phases of Marketing Research
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Marketing Research
- Chapter 2 Defining the Marketing Research Problem and Developing an Approach
Part 2: Research Design Formulation
- Chapter 3 Research Design
- Chapter 4 Exploratory Research Design: Secondary Data
- Chapter 5 Exploratory Research Design: Syndicated Sources of Secondary Data
- Chapter 6 Exploratory Research Design: Qualitative Research
- Chapter 7 Descriptive Research Design: Survey and Observation
- Chapter 8 Causal Research Design: Experimentation
- Chapter 9 Measurement and Scaling: Fundamentals and Comparative Scaling
- Chapter 10 Measurement and Scaling: Noncomparative Scaling Techniques
- Chapter 11 Questionnaire and Form Design
- Chapter 12 Sampling: Design and Procedures
- Chapter 13 Sampling: Final and Initial Sample-Size Determination
Part 3: Data Collection, Analysis, and Reporting
- Chapter 14 Fieldwork: Data Collection
- Chapter 15 Data Preparation and Analysis Strategy
- Chapter 16 Data Analysis: Frequency Distribution, Hypothesis Testing, and Cross-Tabulation
- Chapter 17 Data Analysis: Hypothesis Testing Related to Differences
- Chapter 18 Data Analysis: Correlation and Regression
- Chapter 19 Report Preparation and Presentation
Your questions answered
Pearson+ is your one-stop shop, with eTextbooks and study videos designed to help students get better grades in college.
A Pearson eTextbook is an easy‑to‑use digital version of the book. You'll get upgraded study tools, including enhanced search, highlights and notes, flashcards and audio. Plus learn on the go with the Pearson+ app.
Your eTextbook subscription gives you access for 4 months. You can make a one‑time payment for the initial 4‑month term or pay monthly. If you opt for monthly payments, we will charge your payment method each month until your 4‑month term ends. You can turn on auto‑renew in My account at any time to continue your subscription before your 4‑month term ends.
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
Channels is a video platform with thousands of explanations, solutions and practice problems to help you do homework and prep for exams. Videos are personalized to your course, and tutors walk you through solutions. Plus, interactive AI‑powered summaries and a social community help you better understand lessons from class.
Channels is an additional tool to help you with your studies. This means you can use Channels even if your course uses a non‑Pearson textbook.
When you choose a Channels subscription, you're signing up for a 1‑month, 3‑month or 12‑month term and you make an upfront payment for your subscription. By default, these subscriptions auto‑renew at the frequency you select during checkout.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.