Policy Studies for Educational Leaders: An Introduction, 4th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, notes, and more
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
Minimum 4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96 upfront
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
PART ONE: THE BACKGROUND OF EDUCATION POLICY
1. Policy -- What It Is and Where It Comes From
2. Power and Education Policy
3. The Economy and Demographics
4. The Political System and Political Culture
5. Values and Ideology
PART TWO: POLICY ACTORS AND THE POLICY PROCESS
6. The Major Education Policy Actors
7. Setting the Stage and Getting on It: Issue Definition and Agenda Setting
8. Getting the Words and the Money: Policy Formulation and Policy Adoption
9. Looking at Policies: Policy Instruments and Cost Effectiveness
10. Policy Implementation: Getting People to Carry Out a Policy
11. Policy Evaluation: Determining If the Policy Works
12. Education Policy in the United States: Retrospective and Prospective
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2013
Subject: Educational Leadership
Category: Education Policy
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.