Organizational Theory, Design, and Change, 7th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Business is changing at break-neck speed so managers must be increasingly active in reorganizing their firms to gain a competitive edge.
Organizational Theory, Design, and Change continues to provide students with the most up-to-date and contemporary treatment of the way managers attempt to increase organizational effectiveness. By making organizational change the centerpiece in a discussion of organizational theory and design, this text stands apart from other books on the market.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) - Copyright © 2013
Category: Organizational Behavior
Part 1: The Organization and Its Environment
- Organizations and Organizational Effectiveness
- Stakeholders, Managers, and Ethics
- Organizing in a Changing Global Environment
Part 2: Organizational Design
- Basic Challenges of Organizational Design
- Designing Organizational Structure: Authority and Control
- Designing Organizational Structure: Specialization and Coordination
- Creating and Managing Organizational Culture
- Organizational Design and Strategy in a Changing Global Environment
- Organizational Design, Competences, and Technology
Part 3: Organizational Change
- Types and Forms of Organizational Change
- Organizational Transformations: Birth, Growth, Decline, and Death
- Decision Making, Learning, Knowledge Management, and Information Technology
- Innovation, Intrapreneurship, and Creativity
- Managing Conflict, Power, and Politics
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.