College Accounting: A Practical Approach, 15th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
College Accounting: A Practical Approach provides you with a strong foundation in the basics of accounting. Organized in a clear, easy-to-follow format, the text contains a plethora of learning tools and practice opportunities to help you immediately put your skills to use.
The 15th Edition stays current with modern accounting techniques and resources, including bookkeeping tips from the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers and new trends in banking technology. With this, you'll be prepared to start an exciting career in the field of accounting.
Published by Pearson (June 1st 2021) - Copyright © 2022
Subject: Accounting & Taxation
Category: College Accounting
Table of contents
- Accounting Concepts and Procedures
- Debits and Credits: Analyzing and Recording Business Transactions
- Beginning the Accounting Cycle
- The Accounting Cycle Continued
- 4A. Appendix: Depreciation
- The Accounting Cycle Completed
- Banking Procedures and Control of Cash
- Calculating Pay and Recording Payroll Taxes: The Beginning of the Payroll Process
- Paying the Payroll, Depositing Payroll Taxes, and Filing the Required Quarterly and Annual Tax Forms: The Conclusion of the Payroll Process
- Sales and Cash Receipts in a Perpetual Inventory System
- Purchases and Cash Payments in a Perpetual Inventory System
- Preparing a Worksheet for a Merchandise Company Using the Perpetual Method
- Completion of the Accounting Cycle for a Merchandise Company Using the Perpetual Inventory Method
- 12A. Appendix: Accounting for Merchandise Inventory Using the Periodic Method of Inventory Valuation
- Accounting for Bad Debts
- Notes Receivable and Notes Payable
- Accounting for Merchandise Inventory
- Accounting for Property, Plant, Equipment, and Intangible Assets
- Corporations: Organizations and Stock
- Corporations: Stock Values, Dividends, Treasury Stocks, and Retained Earnings
- Corporations and Bonds Payable
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- The Voucher System
- Departmental Accounting
- Manufacturing Accounting
Your questions answered
Pearson+ is your one-stop shop, with eTextbooks and study videos designed to help students get better grades in college.
A Pearson eTextbook is an easy‑to‑use digital version of the book. You'll get upgraded study tools, including enhanced search, highlights and notes, flashcards and audio. Plus learn on the go with the Pearson+ app.
Your eTextbook subscription gives you access for 4 months. You can make a one‑time payment for the initial 4‑month term or pay monthly. If you opt for monthly payments, we will charge your payment method each month until your 4‑month term ends. You can turn on auto‑renew in My account at any time to continue your subscription before your 4‑month term ends.
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
Channels is a video platform with thousands of explanations, solutions and practice problems to help you do homework and prep for exams. Videos are personalized to your course, and tutors walk you through solutions. Plus, interactive AI‑powered summaries and a social community help you better understand lessons from class.
Channels is an additional tool to help you with your studies. This means you can use Channels even if your course uses a non‑Pearson textbook.
When you choose a Channels subscription, you're signing up for a 1‑month, 3‑month or 12‑month term and you make an upfront payment for your subscription. By default, these subscriptions auto‑renew at the frequency you select during checkout.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.