Organizational Behavior, 19th edition
Choose the option that's right for you
$9.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $39.96
- Access this eText title
- Up to 2 devices
- Discounted tutor access
- Exclusive offers
$14.99 / mo
4-month minimum term for $59.96
- Access over 1,500 titles
- Up to 2 devices
- Discounted tutor access
- Exclusive offers
Learn more, spend less
Learn anytime, anywhere
Get the app to access your eText whenever you need it
Make it your own
Your notes. Your highlights. Your eText
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eText with search
Access all your eTexts in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
For undergraduate and graduate courses in organizational behavior.
The world's most successful organizational behavior text
Revel® Organizational Behavior provides the information you want, in the language your students understand.
Reflecting the most recent research and events within the field of OB, the 19th Edition continues its hallmark focus on clear writing, cutting-edge content, and intuitive pedagogy. There's a reason why Robbins and Judge's OB textbooks have educated millions of students and have been translated into 20 languages: because of a commitment to provide engaging, cutting-edge material that helps students understand and connect with this important field of study.
Hallmark features of this title
Career-focused resources help students develop the skills today's employers are looking for
- An Employability Skills Matrix in each chapter shows the professional relevance of specific pieces of chapter content and text features.
Current, real-world examples help readers understand how to apply OB concepts
- Each chapter opens with a real company example that demonstrates the topics that will be covered.
- Profiles of real company leaders throughout the text illustrate how course concepts have helped their success.
- Photos and captions link the chapter content to contemporary real-life worldwide situations.
New and updated features of this title
Content reflects the most current developments in OB research
- NEW and UPDATED: The new edition features over 800 new examples and references that emphasize diversity, equity, and inclusion; COVID-19 and crisis management; remote work and telecommuting; and much more.
- REVISED: Chapters on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Communication, Culture and Change, and Stress and Health present cutting-edge perspectives on these important topics (Chapters 2, 11, 16, and 18).
- NEW and UPDATED: Point-Counterpoint, An Ethical Choice, and Myth or Science? expand students' learning.
- NEW: Toward a Better World features highlight social responsibility, justice, and ethics issues facing organizations today.
- NEW and UPDATED: OB Polls highlight current statistics that challenge common assumptions.
Assessments test students' knowledge
- NEW: Assignable Personal Inventory Assessments allow students to personally reflect on topics related to key chapter concepts. Available only in Revel.
- NEW and UPDATED: End-of-chapter material, including Experiential Activities, Ethical Dilemmas, Cases, and Questions for Review, has been substantially revised.
Features of Revel for the 19th Edition
- Video and Podcast Assignments include current clips from popular sources (such as TED Talks, PBS, and Bloomberg) and are accompanied by 2 to 3 multiple-choice questions.
- Case Study Assignments allow students to read a brief, engaging text-based case study and submit a written response to their instructor.
- Video Case Study Assignments feature a current video clip for students to analyze and an accompanying writing assignment for them to complete.
- Mini-Simulations emphasize problem solving and critical thinking, allowing students to apply the concepts they have learned in the chapter to actual "real-life" business situations.
- Quizzes at the end of each Learning Objective section serve as important concept checks for students.
Published by Pearson (May 12th 2022) - Copyright © 2023
Category: Organizational Behavior
Table of contents
PART 1: INTRODUCTION
- What Is Organizational Behavior?
PART 2: THE INDIVIDUAL
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Organizations
- Job Attitudes
- Emotions and Moods
- Personality and Individual Differences
- Perception and Individual Decision Making
- Motivation Concepts
- Motivation: From Concepts to Applications
PART 3: THE GROUP
- Foundations of Group Behavior
- Understanding Work Teams
- Power and Politics
- Conflict and Negotiation
- Foundations of Organization Structure
PART 4: THE ORGANIZATION SYSTEM
- Organizational Culture and Change
- Human Resources Systems and Practices
- Stress and Health in Organizations
- Comprehensive Cases
Your questions answered
Introducing Pearson+. Reimagined learning, designed for you. Choose from one eText or over 1,500 eTexts and study tools, all in one place, for one low monthly subscription. A new way to buy books that fits your budget. Make the most of your study time with offline access, enhanced search, notes and flashcards — to get organized, get the work done quicker and get results. Plus, with the app, put textbooks in your pocket and learn wherever. It's time to upgrade the textbook and simplify learning, so you can have time to live too.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook available from Pearson+. Make it your own by adding notes and highlights. Download the Pearson+ mobile app to learn on the go, even offline. Listen on the go with our new audiobook feature, available for most titles.
When you choose a plan, you're signing up for a 4-month 'term'. We will charge your payment method each month until your 4-month term has ended. You can turn on auto-renew in My account at any time to continue your subscription before your 4-month term has ended.
When you purchase a Pearson+ subscription, it will last 4 months. Before your initial 4-month term ends, you can extend your subscription by turning auto-renew on in My account. If you turn auto-renew on, we’ll automatically renew your subscription and charge you every month until you turn off auto-renew.
To avoid the next payment charge, make sure you turn auto renewal off 1 day before the auto renewal date. You can subscribe again after auto-renew has been turned off by purchasing another Pearson+ subscription. We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details before your first monthly payment.
With a Multi Pearson+ subscription plan, you can download up to 10 titles on the Pearson+ app from My list on each of your authorized devices every month.
When you're using your Multi Pearson+ subscription plan in a browser, you can select and read from as many titles as you like.