CompTIA Network+ N10-008 Cert Guide, 1st edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
- The CompTIA Network+ N10-008 Premium Edition Practice Test, including four full practice exams and enhanced practice test features
- PDF, EPUB, and Mobi/Kindle formats of CompTIA Network+ N10-008 Cert Guide, which are accessible via your PC, tablet, and Smartphone
- Allows you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
- Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
- Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
- Clearly defined chapter learning objectives covering all N10-008 exam topics
- Chapter-ending review questions and exam preparation exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
- The powerful Pearson Test Prep practice test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
- 40 performance-based exercises to help you prepare for the hands-on exam questions
- A free copy of the CompTIA Network+ N10-008 Simulator Lite software, complete with meaningful lab exercises that enhance your hands-on skills
- More than 60 minutes of video mentoring
- A final preparation chapter that guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test taking strategies
- An Exam Essentials appendix that quickly recaps all major chapter topics for easy reference, both in print and interactive digital format
- A key terms Glossary in both print and on the companion website, which acts as an interactive flash-card application
- Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
- A 10% exam discount voucher (a $33+ value!)
- Network topologies and media types
- IP addressing
- Network services
- Data center architectures and cloud concepts
- Routing, Ethernet switching, and wireless networking
- Network availability and disaster recovery
- Network security
- Remote access
- Network troubleshooting
Published by Pearson IT Certification (September 30th 2021) - Copyright © 2022
Subject: IT Certification
Table of contents
Your questions answered
Pearson+ is your one-stop shop, with eTextbooks and study videos designed to help students get better grades in college.
A Pearson eTextbook is an easy‑to‑use digital version of the book. You'll get upgraded study tools, including enhanced search, highlights and notes, flashcards and audio. Plus learn on the go with the Pearson+ app.
Your eTextbook subscription gives you access for 4 months. You can make a one‑time payment for the initial 4‑month term or pay monthly. If you opt for monthly payments, we will charge your payment method each month until your 4‑month term ends. You can turn on auto‑renew in My account at any time to continue your subscription before your 4‑month term ends.
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
Channels is a video platform with thousands of explanations, solutions and practice problems to help you do homework and prep for exams. Videos are personalized to your course, and tutors walk you through solutions. Plus, interactive AI‑powered summaries and a social community help you better understand lessons from class.
Channels is an additional tool to help you with your studies. This means you can use Channels even if your course uses a non‑Pearson textbook.
When you choose a Channels subscription, you're signing up for a 1‑month, 3‑month or 12‑month term and you make an upfront payment for your subscription. By default, these subscriptions auto‑renew at the frequency you select during checkout.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.