Manual Drivetrains and Axles, 9th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Watch and learn
Videos & animations bring concepts to life
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Manual Drivetrains and Axles covers the operation, diagnosis and repair of manual drivetrains and axles, along with related practical skills. Halderman guides you through procedures using practical applications and step-by-step photo sequences.
Manual Drivetrains and Axles is designed for your success. Its learning outcomes and objectives are aligned with ASE standards, and its concise, easy-to-read chapters present content in manageable sections. Case studies will help you handle real-world customer issues.
The 9th Edition has been updated throughout and correlates to the latest ASE Education Foundation tasks for Manual Drive Trains and Axles (A3). This title is part of the Pearson Automotive Professional Technician Series.
Published by Pearson (July 7th 2023) - Copyright © 2024
Subject: Automotive Technology
Category: Manual Drive Trains
- Service Information, Tools, and Safety
- Environmental and Hazardous Materials
- Introduction To Drivetrains
- Clutch Parts and Operation
- Clutch Diagnosis and Service
- Manual Transmissions Parts and Operation
- Manual Transaxle Parts and Operation
- Manual Transmission/Transaxle Diagnosis and Service
- Drive Shafts and CV Joints
- Drive Axle Shaft and CV Joint Service
- Wheel Bearings and Service
- Drive Axles and Differentials
- Drive Axle and Differential Diagnosis and Service
- Drivetrain Electricity and Electronics
- Four-Wheel and All-Wheel Drive
- Four-Wheel Drive Diagnosis and Service
- Vibration and Noise Diagnosis and Correction
- Sample ASE-type Certification Test
- 2013 NATEF Correlation Chart
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.