Corporate Finance, 6th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Watch and learn
Videos & animations bring concepts to life
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Hallmark features of this title
- The Law of One Price is used as a unifying valuation framework to connect theory to practice and unify what might appear to be disparate topics.
- A simplified presentation of mathematics using notation boxes, labeled equations, etc. helps students master the jargon and math.
- An emphasis on capital budgeting and valuation ensures students understand these important topics.
- Personal Finance examples let students apply managerial finance concepts, tools and techniques to their own personal finance decisions.
- Data Cases have students complete realistic data-analyzing exercises and problems.
- Worked examples accompany important concepts and model the solution and process step-by-step.
Published by Pearson (July 24th 2023) - Copyright © 2024
Category: Corporate Finance
Table of contents
PART 1: INTRODUCTION
- The Corporation and Financial Markets
- Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Decision Making and the Law of One Price
PART 2: TIME, MONEY, AND INTEREST RATES
- The Time Value of Money
- Interest Rates
- Valuing Bonds
PART 3: VALUING PROJECTS AND FIRMS
- Investment Decision Rules
- Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting
- Valuing Stocks
PART 4: RISK AND RETURN
- Capital Markets and the Pricing of Risk
- Optimal Portfolio Choice and the Capital Asset Pricing Model
- Estimating the Cost of Capital
- Investor Behavior and Capital Market Efficiency
PART 5: CAPITAL STRUCTURE
- Capital Structure in a Perfect Market
- Debt and Taxes
- Financial Distress, Managerial Incentives, and Information
- Payout Policy
PART 6: ADVANCED VALUATION
- Capital Budgeting and Valuation with Leverage
- Valuation and Financial Modeling: A Case Study
PART 7: OPTIONS
- Financial Options
- Option Valuation
- Real Options
PART 8: LONG-TERM FINANCING
- Raising Equity Capital
- Debt Financing
PART 9: SHORT-TERM FINANCING
- Working Capital Management
- Short-Term Financial Planning
PART 10: SPECIAL TOPICS
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Management
- International Corporate Finance
Your questions answered
Pearson+ is your one-stop shop, with eTextbooks and study videos designed to help students get better grades in college.
A Pearson eTextbook is an easy‑to‑use digital version of the book. You'll get upgraded study tools, including enhanced search, highlights and notes, flashcards and audio. Plus learn on the go with the Pearson+ app.
Your eTextbook subscription gives you access for 4 months. You can make a one‑time payment for the initial 4‑month term or pay monthly. If you opt for monthly payments, we will charge your payment method each month until your 4‑month term ends. You can turn on auto‑renew in My account at any time to continue your subscription before your 4‑month term ends.
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
Channels is a video platform with thousands of explanations, solutions and practice problems to help you do homework and prep for exams. Videos are personalized to your course, and tutors walk you through solutions. Plus, interactive AI‑powered summaries and a social community help you better understand lessons from class.
Channels is an additional tool to help you with your studies. This means you can use Channels even if your course uses a non‑Pearson textbook.
When you choose a Channels subscription, you're signing up for a 1‑month, 3‑month or 12‑month term and you make an upfront payment for your subscription. By default, these subscriptions auto‑renew at the frequency you select during checkout.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.