Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, 6th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Watch and learn
Videos & animations bring concepts to life
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Hallmark features of this title
- The Valuation Principle is presented as the foundation of all financial decision-making.
- A simplified presentation of mathematics using notation boxes, labeled equations, etc. helps students master the jargon and math.
- Guided Problem Solutions accompany key concepts and use a consistent problem-solving methodology (Plan>Execute>Evaluate) to guide students to the correct answer.
- Personal Finance GPS examples showcase financial analysis in everyday life by setting problems in scenarios such as purchasing a new car.
- Integrated support for Excel and a financial calculator show students how to use these technologies to solve problems.
Published by Pearson (July 10th 2023) - Copyright © 2024
Category: Corporate Finance
Table of contents
PART 1: INTRODUCTION
- Corporate Finance and the Financial Manager
- Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
PART 2: INTEREST RATES AND VALUING CASH FLOWS
- Time Value of Money: An Introduction
- Time Value of Money: Valuing Cash Flow Streams
- Interest Rates
- Stock Valuation
PART 3: VALUATION AND THE FIRM
- Investment Decision Rules
- Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting
- Stock Valuation: A Second Look
PART 4: RISK AND RETURN
- Risk and Return in Capital Markets
- Systematic Risk and the Equity Risk Premium
- The Cost of Capital
PART 5: LONG-TERM FINANCING
- Raising Equity Capital
- Debt Financing
PART 6: CAPITAL STRUCTURE AND PAYOUT POLICY
- Capital Structure
- Payout Policy
PART 7: FINANCIAL PLANNING AND FORECASTING
- Financial Modeling and Pro Forma Analysis
- Working Capital Management
- Short-Term Financial Planning
PART 8: SPECIAL TOPICS
- Option Applications and Corporate Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Corporate Finance
CHAPTERS ON THE WEB
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Corporate Governance
Your questions answered
Pearson+ is your one-stop shop, with eTextbooks and study videos designed to help students get better grades in college.
A Pearson eTextbook is an easy‑to‑use digital version of the book. You'll get upgraded study tools, including enhanced search, highlights and notes, flashcards and audio. Plus learn on the go with the Pearson+ app.
Your eTextbook subscription gives you access for 4 months. You can make a one‑time payment for the initial 4‑month term or pay monthly. If you opt for monthly payments, we will charge your payment method each month until your 4‑month term ends. You can turn on auto‑renew in My account at any time to continue your subscription before your 4‑month term ends.
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
Channels is a video platform with thousands of explanations, solutions and practice problems to help you do homework and prep for exams. Videos are personalized to your course, and tutors walk you through solutions. Plus, interactive AI‑powered summaries and a social community help you better understand lessons from class.
Channels is an additional tool to help you with your studies. This means you can use Channels even if your course uses a non‑Pearson textbook.
When you choose a Channels subscription, you're signing up for a 1‑month, 3‑month or 12‑month term and you make an upfront payment for your subscription. By default, these subscriptions auto‑renew at the frequency you select during checkout.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.