Inclusive Assessment: An Applied Approach, 9th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Watch and learn
Videos & animations bring concepts to life
Listen on the go
Learn how you like with full eTextbook audio
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Hallmark features of this title
- Practice exercises are provided for each step of the assessment process, including assessment instruments, protocols, and scoring tables.
- Technical prerequisites of understanding assessment are covered in Part 2. Learners gain the statistical foundation they need to administer and interpret assessments, which is covered in depth in Part 3.
- Coverage of formal and informal assessment lets students practice curriculum-based, behavioral, and norm-referenced assessment.
- Case studies help students understand the nuance of interpreting assessment results.
- Test Review Tables summarize the assessment instruments covered in their respective chapters.
- Learning Objectives identify expected chapter learning outcomes in advance. Chapter Summaries revisit the objectives.
Published by Pearson (July 5th 2023) - Copyright © 2024
Subject: Special Education
Category: Assessment in Special Education
Table of contents
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO ASSESSMENT
- Laws, Ethics, and Issues
PART II: TECHNICAL PREREQUISITES OF UNDERSTANDING ASSESSMENT
- Descriptive Statistics
- Reliability and Validity
- An Introduction to Norm-Referenced Assessment
PART III: ASSESSING STUDENTS
- Curriculum-Based Assessment and Other Informal Measures
- Response to Intervention and Progress Monitoring
- Academic Assessment
- Assessment of Behavior
- Measures of Intelligence and Adaptive Behavior
- Special Considerations of Assessment in Early Childhood
- Special Considerations of Transition
PART IV: INTERPRETATION OF ASSESSMENT RESULTS
- Interpreting Assessment for Educational Intervention
Your questions answered
Pearson+ is your one-stop shop, with eTextbooks and study videos designed to help students get better grades in college.
A Pearson eTextbook is an easy‑to‑use digital version of the book. You'll get upgraded study tools, including enhanced search, highlights and notes, flashcards and audio. Plus learn on the go with the Pearson+ app.
Your eTextbook subscription gives you access for 4 months. You can make a one‑time payment for the initial 4‑month term or pay monthly. If you opt for monthly payments, we will charge your payment method each month until your 4‑month term ends. You can turn on auto‑renew in My account at any time to continue your subscription before your 4‑month term ends.
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
Channels is a video platform with thousands of explanations, solutions and practice problems to help you do homework and prep for exams. Videos are personalized to your course, and tutors walk you through solutions. Plus, interactive AI‑powered summaries and a social community help you better understand lessons from class.
Channels is an additional tool to help you with your studies. This means you can use Channels even if your course uses a non‑Pearson textbook.
When you choose a Channels subscription, you're signing up for a 1‑month, 3‑month or 12‑month term and you make an upfront payment for your subscription. By default, these subscriptions auto‑renew at the frequency you select during checkout.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.