Horngren's Accounting, The Financial Chapters, 14th edition
Learn more, spend less
Study simpler and faster
Use flashcards and other study tools in your eTextbook
Watch and learn
Videos & animations bring concepts to life
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Hallmark features of this title
- Tying It All Together boxes connect key concepts using companies in the chapter openers.
- Effect on the Accounting Equation illustrations reinforce connections between recording transactions and the effect they have on the accounting equation.
- Instructor Tips & Tricks mimic the experience of having a teacher walk a student through concepts on the “board”.
- Common Questions, Answered offers added help with patterns and rules that consistently confuse students.
- Decision boxes highlight common questions that business owners face. They prompt students to determine a course of action based on concepts covered in the chapter.
- Things You Should Know boxes provide brief reviews of each learning objective presented in a Q&A format, helping students prepare for exams.
Published by Pearson (September 1st 2023) - Copyright © 2024
Subject: Accounting & Taxation
Category: Principles of Accounting
Table of contents
- Accounting and the Business Environment
- Recording Business Transactions
- The Adjusting Process
- Completing the Accounting Cycle
- Merchandising Operations
- Merchandise Inventory
- Accounting Information Systems
- Internal Control and Cash
- Plant Assets, Natural Resources, and Intangibles
- Current Liabilities and Payroll
- Long-Term Liabilities
- The Statement of Cash Flows
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Present Value Tables and Future Value Tables
Your questions answered
Pearson+ is your one-stop shop, with eTextbooks and study videos designed to help students get better grades in college.
A Pearson eTextbook is an easy‑to‑use digital version of the book. You'll get upgraded study tools, including enhanced search, highlights and notes, flashcards and audio. Plus learn on the go with the Pearson+ app.
Your eTextbook subscription gives you access for 4 months. You can make a one‑time payment for the initial 4‑month term or pay monthly. If you opt for monthly payments, we will charge your payment method each month until your 4‑month term ends. You can turn on auto‑renew in My account at any time to continue your subscription before your 4‑month term ends.
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
Channels is a video platform with thousands of explanations, solutions and practice problems to help you do homework and prep for exams. Videos are personalized to your course, and tutors walk you through solutions. Plus, interactive AI‑powered summaries and a social community help you better understand lessons from class.
Channels is an additional tool to help you with your studies. This means you can use Channels even if your course uses a non‑Pearson textbook.
When you choose a Channels subscription, you're signing up for a 1‑month, 3‑month or 12‑month term and you make an upfront payment for your subscription. By default, these subscriptions auto‑renew at the frequency you select during checkout.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.