Organizational Behavior and Management in Law Enforcement, 4th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, notes, and more
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
Minimum 4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96 upfront
Learn more, spend less
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Organizational Behavior and Management in Law Enforcement is an accessible guide to real-world police management. It provides a clear, concise blueprint for successful police administration and management. Drawing on decades of experience as practitioners, trainers and researchers, the authors focus on organizational behavior as a means of understanding both the complexity of the criminal justice system and interactions between officers and managers as they work to resolve community problems.
The 4th Edition brings substantial content revisions and new learning objectives. It integrates new research into an organizational behavioral approach to police management, while demonstrating the relationship between research and its applications in the field.
Published by Pearson (July 1st 2022) - Copyright © 2023
Subject: Criminal Justice
Category: Policing / Law Enforcement
- Dynamics of Management: Managers and Organizational Behavior
- Leadership: The Integrative Variable
- Personality: Understanding the Complexity of Human Behavior in the Organization
- Beliefs, Values, and Attitudes: Determinants of Human Behavior
- Motivation: The Force Behind Behavior
- Stress in Organizational Life: Its Nature, Causes, and Control
- Conflict: Nature, Causes, and Management
- Decision-Making: The Essential Element in Applied Management
- Power: Its Nature and Use
- Communication: The Vital Process
- Groups And Teamwork: Human Dynamics at Work
- Change: Coping with Organizational Life
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.