Business in Action, 10th edition
Your access includes:
- Search, highlight, and take notes
- Easily create flashcards
- Use the app for access anywhere
- 14-day refund guarantee
4-month term, pay monthly or pay $43.96
Learn more, spend less
Special partners and offers
Enjoy perks from special partners and offers for students
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Hallmark features of this title
- Learning Objectives, supported by summaries and checkpoints, guide students and help confirm what they've learned.
- Exhibits That Teach, including diagrams, infographics and quick-reference tables, present vital concepts visually.
- Behind the Scenes vignettes and case studies show how professionals at Airbnb, Zoom and DoorDash apply the chapter skills and concepts in real life.
- Questions help students develop skills related to communication, critical thinking, collaboration, ethics and social responsibility.
- Practice Your Skills activities consist of Building Your Team Skills, Resolving Ethical Dilemmas, and Sharpening Your Communication Skills.
- Expand Your Knowledge activities explore different career paths and business specialties, technologies, and smart systems.
Published by Pearson (July 28th 2023) - Copyright © 2024
Subject: Introduction to Business
Category: Introduction to Business
Table of contents
PART 1: SETTING THE STAGE: THE BUSINESS OF BUSINESS
- Developing a Business Mindset
- Economics, Money, and Banking
- The Global Marketplace
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
PART 2: BUILDING THE FRAMEWORK: BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Forms of Ownership
- Entrepreneurship and Small-Business Ownership
PART 3: GUIDING THE ENTERPRISE: LEADERSHIP, ORGANIZATION, AND OPERATIONS
- Management Roles, Functions, and Skills
- Organization and Teamwork
- Production Systems
PART 4: SUPPORTING THE WORKFORCE: MOTIVATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES
- Employee Motivation
- Human Resources Management
PART 5: SATISFYING THE CUSTOMER: MARKETING, SALES, AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- The Art and Science of Marketing
- Product Management and Pricing Strategies
- Customer Communication and Product Distribution
- Financial Information and Accounting Concepts
- Financial Management and Financial Markets
- Business Law
- Risk Management
- Information Technology
- Personal Finance: Getting Set for Life
Your questions answered
Pearson+ is your one-stop shop, with eTextbooks and study videos designed to help students get better grades in college.
A Pearson eTextbook is an easy‑to‑use digital version of the book. You'll get upgraded study tools, including enhanced search, highlights and notes, flashcards and audio. Plus learn on the go with the Pearson+ app.
Your eTextbook subscription gives you access for 4 months. You can make a one‑time payment for the initial 4‑month term or pay monthly. If you opt for monthly payments, we will charge your payment method each month until your 4‑month term ends. You can turn on auto‑renew in My account at any time to continue your subscription before your 4‑month term ends.
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
Channels is a video platform with thousands of explanations, solutions and practice problems to help you do homework and prep for exams. Videos are personalized to your course, and tutors walk you through solutions. Plus, interactive AI‑powered summaries and a social community help you better understand lessons from class.
Channels is an additional tool to help you with your studies. This means you can use Channels even if your course uses a non‑Pearson textbook.
When you choose a Channels subscription, you're signing up for a 1‑month, 3‑month or 12‑month term and you make an upfront payment for your subscription. By default, these subscriptions auto‑renew at the frequency you select during checkout.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.