Using Educational Psychology in Teaching, 12th edition
Learn more, spend less
Find it fast
Quickly navigate your eTextbook with search
Access all your eTextbooks in one place
Easily continue access
Keep learning with auto-renew
Using Educational Psychology in Teaching is a case-based, balanced, and applied approach to educational psychology. It helps you learn to apply educational psychology theories and research to your own classroom practice. This book uses an integrated-case approach, where every chapter begins with a true-life classroom case study. The case is then woven throughout the chapter, highlighting practical ways the chapter content can be applied in real classrooms.
The 12th Edition presents cognitive learning theory and student motivation in a more straightforward, understandable way. Enhanced diversity coverage, new strategies to promote academic recovery, and additional examples reflect the most current research and trends in K to 12 classrooms.
Published by Pearson (April 23rd 2024) - Copyright © 2025
Subject: Educational Psychology
Category: Introduction to Educational Psychology
- Educational Psychology: Understanding Learning and Teaching
- Cognitive and Language Development
- Personal, Socio-Emotional, and Moral Development
- Learner Diversity
- Learners with Exceptionalities
- Behaviorism and Social Cognitive Theory
- Human Memory and Cognition
- Principles of Cognitive Learning Theory and Knowledge Construction
- Complex Cognitive Processes
- Theoretical Views of Motivation
- A Classroom Model for Promoting Student Motivation
- Classroom Management: Promoting Academic and Socio-Emotional Learning
- Learning and Effective Teaching
- Increasing Learning with Assessment
- Standardized Testing and Learning
Your questions answered
When you purchase an eTextbook subscription, it will last 4 months. You can renew your subscription by selecting Extend subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before your initial term ends.
If you extend your subscription, we'll automatically charge you every month. If you made a one‑time payment for your initial 4‑month term, you'll now pay monthly. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.
To avoid the next payment charge, select Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page in My account before the renewal date. You can subscribe again in the future by purchasing another eTextbook subscription.
When you purchase a Channels subscription it will last 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, depending on the plan you chose. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term unless you cancel it.
We use your credit card to renew your subscription automatically. To make sure your learning is uninterrupted, please check your card details.