A Question of Chemistry: Creative Problems for Critical Thinkers, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Edward de Bono
This innovative book has been designed to teach its readers how - and not just what - to think: to question, critically and creatively, and to make judgements. De Bono's philosophy is that it is possible to learn these skills, and the authors' aim has been to provide an active, problem-solving text written to inspire students of chemistry to think both effectively and professionally.
Table of contents
1. About This Book.
2. The Problems: Understanding The Argument.
3. Constructing the Argument.
4. Critical Reading.
5. Making Judgements: Solvents & Solubility.
10. Atoms & Molecules.
11. Accuracy & Precision.
15. Reference Trails: Exercises.
17. Commentaries on Section 1.
18. Commentaries on Section 2.
19. Commentaries on Section 3.
20. Commentaries on Section 4.
21. Commentaries on Section 5.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (July 30th 1999) - Copyright © 1999