Abnormal Psychology in a Changing World, 10th edition
Published by Pearson (June 11th 2017) - Copyright © 2018
- Instant Access
An interactive, digital, and mobile learning environment that replaces the traditional printed text. To register, you’ll need a course invite link from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
Revel™ Abnormal Psychology in a Changing World makes complex abnormal psychology concepts accessible and stimulating to students. Authors Jeffrey Nevid, Spencer Rathus, and Beverly Greene present illustrative case examples drawn from their own clinical and teaching experiences, leading students to recognize the human dimension of the study of abnormal psychology. Updated to reflect the latest advancements in the field, the Tenth Edition highlights the ways in which personal technology is changing the study of abnormal psychology via the new Abnormal Psychology in the Digital Age feature.
Revel is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, Revel replaces the textbook and gives students everything they need for the course. Informed by extensive research on how people read, think, and learn, Revel is an interactive learning environment that enables students to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience — for less than the cost of a traditional textbook.
NOTE: Revel is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone Revel access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Revel.
Table of contents
2. Contemporary Perspectives on Abnormal Behavior and Methods of Treatment
3. Classification and Assessment of Abnormal Behavior
4. Stress-Related Disorders
5. Anxiety Disorders and Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders
6. Dissociative Disorders, Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders, and Psychological Factors Affecting Physical Health
7. Mood Disorders and Suicide
8. Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
9. Eating Disorders and Sleep-Wake Disorders
10. Disorders Involving Gender and Sexuality
11. Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders
12. Personality Disorders and Impulse-Control Disorders
13. Abnormal Behavior in Childhood and Adolescence
14. Neurocognitive Disorders and Disorders Related to Aging
15. Abnormal Psychology and the Law
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material