Access To Health, 15th edition
Mastering Health with Pearson eText -- Instant Access -- for Access to Health
- Instant Access
This product is not available in your country
A digital platform that replicates the office-hour experience with targeted feedback, study resources, and practical learning experiences. To register, you’ll need a Pearson course ID from your instructor, or visit your learning management system.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
MasteringHealth is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Interactive, self-paced tutorials provide individualized coaching to help students stay on track. With a wide range of activities available, students can actively learn, understand, and retain even the most difficult concepts.
This product features all of the resources of MasteringNutrition in addition to the eText 2.0 optimized for mobile:
- eText 2.0 mobile app offers offline access and can be downloaded for most iOS and Android phones/tablets from the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Seamlessly integrated videos and other rich media
- Accessible (screen-reader ready)
- Configurable reading settings, including resizable type and night reading mode
- Instructor and student note-taking, highlighting, bookmarking, and search
MasteringHealth also offers ABC News Videos, Behavior Change Videos, Video Tutors, and much more.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (January 6th 2017) - Copyright © 2018