Arguably the most important book about managing technology and systems development efforts, this book describes building systems using the deceptively simple process, Scrum. Readers will come to understand a new approach to systems development projects that cuts through the complexity and ambiguity of complex, emergent requirements and unstable technology to iteratively and quickly produce quality software.BENEFITS
- Learn how to immediately start producing software incrementally regardless of existing engineering practices or methodologies
- Learn how to simplify the implementation of Agile processes
- Learn how to simplify XP implementation through a Scrum wrapper
- Learn why Agile processes work and how to manage them
- Understand the theoretical underpinnings of Agile processes
Table of contents
2. Great Ready for Scrum!
3. Scrum Practices.
4. Applying Scrum.
5. Why Scrum?
6. Why Does Scrum Work?
7. Advanced Scrum Applications.
8. Scrum and the Organization.
9. Scrum Values.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material