You'll get a bound printed text.
This text is a complete, practical guide to servicing and repairing heating, cooling, and refrigeration equipment. It provides the information needed to make a quick diagnosis and repair. This guide first examines the conditions for ideal equipment operation, then proceeds to common and not-so-common malfunctions. This handbook, with its easy-to-follow, step-by-step guidelines, is a must for modern technicians.Some key features of this book include:
- all-in-one repair guide
- in-depth coverage of heating, cooling, and refrigeration units
- a series of troubleshooting charts showing every step in the repair process
- a quick-access reference section providing repair tips and techniques, along with check-out procedures for all components
- wiring diagrams to illustrate efficient wiring techniques and provide information on start-up and check-out procedures
- in-depth coverage of air conditioning and refrigeration units
- many photos, line drawings, and tables to clarify instructions
- New refrigerants are illustrated
- EPA-required refrigerant handling procedures are used in exercises and procedures
- Electronic control troubleshooting procedures
Table of contents
1. Component Troubleshooting.
2. Electronic Controls.
3. Start-Up Procedures.
4. Standard Service Procedures.
5. Representative Wiring Diagrams.
6. Safety Procedures.
7. Troubleshooting Charts.
8. Useful Engineering Data.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material