An interactive, digital, and mobile learning environment that replaces the traditional printed text. To register, you’ll need a course invite link from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Enlivening course content with media interactives and assessments, REVEL empowers educators to increase engagement with the course, and to better connect with students.
NOTE: REVEL is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone REVEL access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
Table of contents
2. Being Aware of How You Communicate at Work
3. Using Verbal and Nonverbal Messages
4. Listening and Responding
5. Adapting to Differences
6. Relating to Others at Work
7. Interviewing Principles and Skills
8. Interview Types
9. Collaborating in Teams
10. Enhancing Team Meetings
11. Developing Your Professional Presentation
12. Delivering Professional Presentations
13. Achieving Your Presentation Goals: Informing, Persuading, and Relating
14. Writing for Business
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material