You'll get a bound printed text.
Trust the best selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam.
CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing ENARSI 300-410 Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test preparation routine using proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and allow you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
- Master Cisco CCNP ENARSI 300-410 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions in the practice test software
CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing ENARSI 300-410 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press allows you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Expert authors Raymond Lacoste and Brad Edgeworth share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
- Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which allow you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
- Chapter-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
- The powerful Pearson Test Prep Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
- Practice exercises that help you enhance your knowledge
- More than 60 minutes of video mentoring from the author
- A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
- Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
This official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing ENARSI exam, including
- Layer 3 technologies, including IPv4/IPv6 routing, EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP
- VPN services, including MPLS Layer 3 VPNs and DMVPN
- Infrastructure security, including ACLs, AAA, uRPF, CoPP, and IPv6 first hop security features
- Infrastructure services, including syslog, SNMP, IP SLA, Object Tracking, NetFlow, Flexible NetFlow, and more
The companion website contains more than 200 unique practice exam questions, practice exercises, a study planner, and 60 minutes of video training.
Includes Exclusive Offers For Up to 80% Off Practice Tests and Video Training
Pearson Test Prep online system requirements:
Browsers: Chrome version 73 and above; Safari version 12 and above; Microsoft Edge 44 and above.
Devices: Desktop and laptop computers, tablets running on Android v8.0 and iOS v13, smartphones with a minimum screen size of 4.7”. Internet access required.
Pearson Test Prep offline system requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8.1; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
Also available from Cisco Press for CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing study is the CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing ENARSI 300-410 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test. This digital-only certification preparation product combines an eBook with enhanced Pearson Test Prep Practice Test.
This integrated learning package:
- Allows you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
- Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
- Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 IPv4/IPv6 Addressing and Routing Review
- Chapter 2 EIGRP
- Chapter 3 Advanced EIGRP
- Chapter 4 Troubleshooting EIGRP for IPv4
- Chapter 5 EIGRPv6
- Chapter 6 OSPF
- Chapter 7 Advanced OSPF
- Chapter 8 Troubleshooting OSPFv2
- Chapter 9 OSPFv3
- Chapter 10 Troubleshooting OSPFv3
- Chapter 11 BGP
- Chapter 12 Advanced BGP
- Chapter 13 BGP Path Selection
- Chapter 14 Troubleshooting BGP
- Chapter 15 Route Maps and Conditional Forwarding
- Chapter 16 Route Redistribution
- Chapter 17 Troubleshooting Redistribution
- Chapter 18 VRF, MPLS, and MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Chapter 19 DMVPN Tunnels
- Chapter 20 Securing DMVPN Tunnels
- Chapter 21 Troubleshooting ACLs and Prefix Lists
- Chapter 22 Infrastructure Security
- Chapter 23 Device Management and Management Tools Troubleshooting
- Chapter 24 Final Preparation
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Cisco Press (March 19th 2020) - Copyright © 2020