You'll get a bound printed text.
Now in its seventh edition, Consumer Behaviour: A European Perspective provides the
most comprehensive, lively and engaging introduction to the behaviour of consumers in
Europe and around the world.
The new slimline edition has 13 chapters, maintaining its breadth of coverage and making it
ideal for second- and third-year undergraduates as well as Master's students.
The book links consumer behaviour theory with the real-life problems faced by practitioners
in many ways:
- Marketing opportunity, Marketing pitfalls and Multicultural dimensions boxes
throughout the text illustrate the impact consumer behaviour has on marketing
- Consumer behaviour as I see it boxes feature marketing academics talking about the
relevance of consumer behaviour issues to their everyday work.
- Brand new Case studies about European companies and topics give deep insights into
the world of consumer behaviour.
- New coverage of sustainable consumption, emerging technologies, social media and
online behaviour is woven throughout this edition.
- Online materials including multiple-choice questions and links to useful websites are
available on the book's website at www.pearsoned.co.uk/solomon
Table of contents
Part A Consumers and the market-place
1 - Consumer behavior and consumer society
2 - Shopping, buying and disposing
Part A Case Studies
Part B How consumers see the world and themselves
3 - Perception and meaning
4 - The self
5 - Motivation, lifestyles and value
Part B Case Studies
Part C Consumers as decision-makers
6 - Learning and memory
7 - Attitudes
8 - Decision making
Part C Case Studies
Part D European Consumers and their social groups
9 - Groups and social media
10 - European families
11 - Income and social class
Part D Case Studies
Part E Culture and European Consumers
12 - Culture and consumer behaviour
13 - Cultural change processes
Part E Case Studies
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson Higher Education (June 20th 2019) - Copyright © 2019